Welcome to Wyrd Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Kaos

Leveticus omnicomprensive guide

61 posts in this topic

I think Yin is popular with Bone Leveticus, she's got some synergy

1 person likes this

14 hours ago, Seadhna said:

I think Yin is popular with Bone Leveticus, she's got some synergy

Tried it few times. In Turf War/Extraction it is handy to push her with Dead Doxy and then walked twice near the centre to threat opponent models with Gnawing Fears. Still I didn't used her to the extend I was hoping for.

Having recently picked up a painted Levi crew, I will be jumping into playing him shortly.  I would never have considered him pre-errata as I know what I could have done with him and I didn't want/need that!!

Post-errata I now feel more comfortable about using him and having a fairer fight.

I'll probably start my own thread in the forums detailing my thoughts/progress with him, but I wanted to thank posters here for their thoughts, it's been an interesting read.

Joel

5 people like this

2 hours ago, Joel said:

Having recently picked up a painted Levi crew, I will be jumping into playing him shortly.  I would never have considered him pre-errata as I know what I could have done with him and I didn't want/need that!!

Post-errata I now feel more comfortable about using him and having a fairer fight.

I'll probably start my own thread in the forums detailing my thoughts/progress with him, but I wanted to thank posters here for their thoughts, it's been an interesting read.

Joel

Looking forward to read about that^^

2 hours ago, Joel said:

Joel

Uuuu... You joined the dark side of the force... ;)

2 hours ago, daniello_s said:

Uuuu... You joined the dark side of the force... ;)

People regard me AS the dark side already...

2 people like this

1 hour ago, Joel said:

People regard me AS the dark side already...

After Gremlin and Zzip? I'm not surprised.

1 person likes this

Does anyone know where to find the fluff for Levi becoming a Rider? It's referenced in Shifting Loyalties, but I was unable to find the actual stories. 

I'm pretty sure its in the 4th book of First Edition.

1 hour ago, Seadhna said:

Does anyone know where to find the fluff for Levi becoming a Rider? It's referenced in Shifting Loyalties, but I was unable to find the actual stories. 

Twisting Fates, the story "Because I Could Not Stop for Death", but it's more implied than written out altogether. Needs the visual of his avatar to come together.

Now if I could just find where I put my second edition books... :(

2 people like this

You can get PDFs of the 1.5 books for a few dollars on DriveThruRPG. They're interesting for the fluff, and for seeing how the game has changed.