Which master do you think gets the most out of the carrion emissary?

Anung Un Rama

They all can get good use from it as it is a decent choice for all of them. Molly, McMorning, and possibly Tara get the least benefit I think, and he is still a choice that is worth at least considering for them. 

Not auto include by any measure but a decent choice for all of them.

Have to agree here. Tara doesnt get enough out of it to justify its cost, and the mindless zombies are a nobo. I havent seen a reason to use him with McMourning except to make the Autopsy's guns more accurate with the generic upgrade. 

• Like 1

Wait what? I always thought i get one MZ when i remove the markers. Do i get one for each marker? 

The action says you get "a mindless zombie" (singular) when removing the "markers" (plural) so I'd also say you get one.

Looking closer at the wording, do people play that the MZ have to touch both markers or just one?

• Like 1

I havent seen a reason to use him with McMourning except to make the Autopsy's guns more accurate with the generic upgrade. 

-Board control
-Activation control/potential Those are Not Ours fodder
-Makes your whole crew faster in the early game
-McMourning's Conflux Upgrade really increases the Emissary's damage potential making it a decent beatstick 
-Another model to draw fire from Sebastian/McMourning

Actually McMourning is the one master I'd run him almost all the time. No hard synergies or anything like that, but with him I usually have the spare SS for a beater, and Carrion seems to be a better option than Valedictorian or the Rogue Necromancy for the good doctor. 

The action says you get "a mindless zombie" (singular) when removing the "markers" (plural) so I'd also say you get one.

Looking closer at the wording, do people play that the MZ have to touch both markers or just one?

I've been playing it that the zombie has to touch both markers.

I play it as touching one marker. It's two markers side by side. When removed you place A single mindless zombie in base contact. (still don't get where people try to put two zombies down with this)

"Before removing the Markera Mindless Zombie may be summoned in base contact with them."

It has to touch both markers. Also summon, not place :P And you don't HAVE TO summon it, it's optional.

• Like 1