Spam bots.

For some reason every day I get what is clearly spam bots liking previous posts of mine in a Base sizes for Marcus beasts thread, and an Attacking models on terrain thread.

It's always the same 3 or so bots, but they do it multiple times a day, meaning my notifications are full of likes from these wankers.

It's bad enough that you have bots posting about crazy shit every second day..

Can we remove the like feature until you sort your bot problems out, as I'm sure I'm not the only person with this issue.

• Like 1

Okay, I think we've sorted the issue out - most of the like-bots should be gone by now.

But if there are still bots liking your posts, please PM me with their names and I'll see what I can do. :)

zFiend might be a bot. :D

Seriously, thanks for the efforts. I didn't have one of those likes for two days or so.

• Like 1

Nope, mainly boredom at work and the insane ramblings of madmen :D

This. It's in the morning, mostly. When we are bored and the Americans sleep, and we can only talk with each other.

It's not like we don't want to talk to other people. There just aren't any that talk as much as we do. :(

Okay, I think we've sorted the issue out - most of the like-bots should be gone by now.

But if there are still bots liking your posts, please PM me with their names and I'll see what I can do. :)

That's why I haven't seen a like in a few hours! Come back RobertB and CharleyY and other hilariously people-named bots!