US Ranked "Live Free or Die Cheating" May 2nd 2015 - Milly's Tavern, Manchester, NH

PeregrineFalcon

I love the idea of the pint glass trophies.

Thanks. I figured it made sense considering the venue. Plus it's functional and something the winners will have to remind them every time it comes out.

Plus they are one of a kind. Just like last year the measurement aids I did were one of a kind.

Can't wait to see all the great paint jobs people will have (even tho nit required). and of course there is a lot of stiff competition coming in to town.

Photos of the event will be up soon-ish. Here are the final standings (if you see any errors let me know I can remedy it).

Also, for those who didn't hear, there was a blog written about the event from a local freelance journalist. Check it out here.

https://grammarlinguist.wordpress.com/2015/05/02/live-free-or-die-cheating-tournament-has-malifaux-wargamers-competing-at-millies-tavern/

Just to let you know Adam, Team Table Top had a great time and would come to another event with this style and format. Thanks to everyone who helped you with this as well, looking forward to the next event. Sadly, I cannot attend June 20th, conflict is work related.

• Like 1

Cheers guys!  It was a long drive up to New Hampshire, but you charming ladies and gentleman made it most worthwhile!  We will be up again, and I'm sure after the success of this event more NYers will jump on the bandwagon.

Glad we could impress you silly hipsters!!! 

As a heads up the event results are posted over at warscore.net. Working through figuring out how the rankings auto-update but it should be working soon.

http://warscore.net/event/138/view.html