What do people use to represent SoulStones in their cache?

hrnyjackal

Ugh, hate to sound all dollar/pound store about this, but we use some florists' glass bead that i guess you use in vases to hold remarkably expensive single stem flowers up with.

We got the beads from the Tesco household section thing (near the bike and camping stuff, not as far as the mouthwash section, no, you went too far along, back a bit, yeah about there) for about £1.00 for a hundred or so. Got a nice feel to them cos they're pretty heavy, but watch out for broken ones as they are pretty damn sharp!

But dang, I want to use Jelly Babies now after reading the sweet ideas.

Irregular acrylic crystals from a gardening supply store. I bought a bag of well over a hundred blue ones for less than $10AUS. 

201103010631393139.jpg

These are what I use. Easy to find, durable, cheap and look a bit like how I imagine Soulstones would. I have however seriously considered getting a few of these Sun Stones .

sunstone300.jpg

These are almost exactly what I would expect charged soul stones to look like.

• Like 1

I use the acrylic stones that Morgan showed above, as well. They come in varying sizes, I use the small ones, and varying colors. I have red, brown, blue, green, pink,and black. They really fit the fluff well too. Litko makes some great game tokens as well. I have bought counters from them for corpse, scrap. and body parts in the past.