Heartfaux Charity Tournament - May 10th - York, UK

Tigerstyle

• 2 weeks later...

We have a nice sponsor for the event:  The Dice Bag Lady!

heartfaux.jpg

These bags are great for storing your soulstone counters, token and so on.  You can even put dice in them if your that way inclined.  Both the dice bags in the picture above will be part of the raffle prize pool.

We've got a prize pool of over £200 in value, plus trophies, so it should be a good haul.

Don't forget also to visit our other sponsors:  The Malifools, Bendy Boards, Element Games and Counter Attack.

• Like 1

Right I'll be honest, I've only actually played 6 games of Malifaux and to be honest I'm not 100% on all the rules. So I will apologise now if you end up playing me during the tournament, but hey easy win! This is my first Malifaux event and genuinely can't wait only got two more models to paint with just under a week to go! See you there!

Andy.

Just six days to go now, I'm just putting together some of the final documents for the day.

Just a few things to make you aware of in advance:

-If a couple people could bring some terrain with them that would be great if it's not too much hassle.  I'm pretty sure we've got enough but we've moved things around alot at the club recently so some of the club terrain is still in storage.  I'd rather have some extra and not need it really.

-Food.  The Folk Hall cafe will be open selling breakfast and me and Sam will be taking orders during the first round.  Similarly for lunch, the cafe will be taking orders first thing (me and Sam will be sorting this for you and taking your order).  It'll be typical gamer grub, don't expect Heston Blumenthal.  If you don't want that, there's a corner shop just a couple of minutes walk away and a chippy next to it.  It'll be cash only naturally.  The cafe will be open serving cans of pop, tea (for James), chocolate bars and so on.

-We'll be delighted to receive any lose change or other donations to the BHF on the day, so bring your wallets ;)  Don't forget Dave the artist will be on hand to produce artwork of any miniature you want in return for a donation to the BHF.

The prize pool is looking very healthy indeed, there's a ton of stuff in there I'd love to have.  

There's getting on for £400 in prizes when you roll in the trophies, the vouchers and the giant raffle pool.

We also have a couple of new sponsors:

4Ground, who have provided a nice discount voucher for the overall winner....

...and Commission Figurines who are providing us both one of their Walled Farm terrain pieces, and their church terrain piece.  You might remember these guys from a Kickstarter they did last year, and also I have one of their farm's which was in use at Vappa:

IMG_20140103_161958.jpg

They make some really nice terrain, and they're preparing for a second Kickstarter soon which will include some Malifaux oriented terrain as well.  You can find them at http://www.commission-figurines.co.uk/.