Extra ice piece

Ianthecat2

Hello All

I recently bought the Cult of December box and found what appears to be a large iceburg of plastic that doesn't appear to go anywhere the piece had markings indicating that it was attached to a sprue but there were no gaps can anyone tell me what it is

It has one flat side and a hole in the bottom and looks similar to the block on the arm of the ice golem

Thanks

Ian

What Tombanjo said. I seem to remember that being mentioned when she first came out, there's a spare arm lump due to the sprue one not having the right underside shape to fit the arm.

Could use it as a bit of basing if you really want, I just left it in the box.

I've used it to help a friend remove the wendigo from the guild whatever-he-is. Repositioned the rock in a base, sculpted a hand and a foot and now the wendigo looks as if he parkours over the side of the rock. I got the guild dude to use as a Latigo pistolero as a thanks. Fun, and very worth it. Especially because its easier to paint them all coherently without a random dude with a different paint scheme.

I've used it to help a friend remove the wendigo from the guild whatever-he-is. Repositioned the rock in a base, sculpted a hand and a foot and now the wendigo looks as if he parkours over the side of the rock. I got the guild dude to use as a Latigo pistolero as a thanks. Fun, and very worth it. Especially because its easier to paint them all coherently without a random dude with a different paint scheme.