Sonnia crew using Reincarnation

Nazull

I was woundering if someone dies due to burning (at the upkeep stage) and has the everburning on them.

Q1/ can Sonnia then pay the 1 SS for Reincarnation ablity to make a new Stalker next to the dead guy.

Q2/ if Yes then dose this Stalker get to have a turn or due to this happening in the upkeep stage it will have to wait untill the start of the next turn ?

Im guessing she can make a new one but wont get to act untill the next round as this happens in the upkeep stages witch is done after all models are done.

thx you to you all and thank you Meliondor for askign my next question for me and getting it answered :)

Also

I think im right in saying this. on Burning . they stack if the have Bur +1

Like say. Sam use's his upgrade Burn them out. target takes Burning +4

and then a stalker hits the same target and gives him Burning +2 (with his tricker) that would stack right to Burning +6 ?

meaning he will take 6 damage at the end of the turn.

thx you to you all and thank you Meliondor for askign my next question for me and getting it answered :)

Also

I think im right in saying this. on Burning . they stack if the have Bur +1

Like say. Sam use's his upgrade Burn them out. target takes Burning +4

and then a stalker hits the same target and gives him Burning +2 (with his tricker) that would stack right to Burning +6 ?

meaning he will take 6 damage at the end of the turn.

Only on attacks. Reincarnation is not an attack.

I don't have Her card in front of me, but I do have Sam's(thanks to the recent errata) and I beleive the ability is worded the same.

Attack Actions this model

takes against targets with the Burning

Condition ignore LoS and cover.

If I am wrong on that, I would love to hear it, but As far as I can tell, reincarnation requires LOS.

here is the list i am thinking of doing.

Guild Crew - 40 - Dustup

Sonnia -- 7 Pool

+Counterspell Aura [1]

+Disrupt Magic [2]

+Reincarnation [1]

Samael Hopkins [9]

+Vengeance Bullet [1]

+Witch Hunt [2]

Witchling Stalker [5]

Witchling Stalker [5]

Witchling Stalker [5]

Witchling Stalker [5]

I might drop Vengeance Bullet [1] and get 1 more Witchling Stalker [5] in its place that will take Sonnia to 3 SS

I like Vengeance Bullet [1] on Sam as it gives him a :+fate where as it dose not work on Sonnia as her fire spell is a CA and not a SH as Bullet stats :(

Pity if it worked on her then no one could do much about it if they were burning already anyway :)

she could discard 2 card to make he spell to Ca 9 and then lose a SS for a Tombe and then a 2nd SS for a :+fate and then use Vengeance Bullet [1] for another :+fate

that would be great if it could of worked on her.

also forgot to say Vengeance Bullet [1] only works vs models that can use Soule Stones.

So Master and Henchmen.

Edited by Nazull

here is the list i am thinking of doing.

Guild Crew - 40 - Dustup

Sonnia -- 7 Pool

+Counterspell Aura [1]

+Disrupt Magic [2]

+Reincarnation [1]

Samael Hopkins [9]

+Vengeance Bullet [1]

+Witch Hunt [2]

Witchling Stalker [5]

Witchling Stalker [5]

Witchling Stalker [5]

Witchling Stalker [5]

I might drop Vengeance Bullet [1] and get 1 more Witchling Stalker [5] in its place that will take Sonnia to 3 SS

I like Vengeance Bullet [1] on Sam as it gives him a :+fate where as it dose not work on Sonnia as her fire spell is a CA and not a SH as Bullet stats :(

Pity if it worked on her then no one could do much about it if they were burning already anyway :)

she could discard 2 card to make he spell to Ca 9 and then lose a SS for a Tombe and then a 2nd SS for a :+fate and then use Vengeance Bullet [1] for another :+fate

that would be great if it could of worked on her.

also forgot to say Vengeance Bullet [1] only works vs models that can use Soule Stones.

So Master and Henchmen.

Edited by Nazull