Malifaux Masters UK 18/19th January

Clousseau

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm considering Ten Thunders. Need to play a couple of games first though, before I decide for sure. I thought you were playing TT though, or have you moved on elsewhere?

Also, who's playing Gremlins? Or are they not considered a 'real faction'? *wink*

Shut your mouth Wodehouse.

And to everyone talking about having some pick up games on the Saturday, I'm game!

And to everyone talking about having some pick up games on the Saturday, I'm game!

There are two other floating players on Saturday, plus me, so getting in some M2E practice, or other games shouldn't be a problem.

The event should really run itself on Saturday as all the draws have been made and I'd hope that the Malifaux elite know how to play M2E by now. So I should be able to get in a game, even if its only Zombiecide Prison Break (which I'll be bringing).

Something objectionable to the least amount of people would be best in terms of getting most people there.

Italian is pretty safe for pretty much everyone, as is pub grub. Turkish is nice, but I suspect there'll be enough people who wouldn't like if to deplete numbers a fair bit, if the aim is to all go together.