Reckoning Strategy - Awkward situation for scoring VP

Nickienogger

Question

So a Freikorps Sniper shoots up a Fire Gamin

Fire Gamin blows up and simultaneously kills a nearby Gunsmith and another Fire Gamin.

Does the Freikorps player get a vp for killing two or more models from that situation?

Because the Fire Gamin technically killed two other friendly models in its fiery demise...

Apologies if this is already discussed at some point in an FAQ, if so please post a link to it, many thanks! :)

**** Edit: I just realised that this is very similar to the 'kill credit' thread in this forum!

14 answers to this question

Hm.. Aren't you then with that logic making the poison that is supposed to be that crews strength and what you pay for in soulstones actually their weakness and demise in case of victory points?

Only in this stragtegy, maybe. I mean, the crew can kill enough with out the use Induction and Catalyste, so I really don't see this as an issue.

It'd be nice if there were some simple metric of who was the killer.

I guess the closest we can do is "Whoever made the effect that did the last Wd."

---------- Post added at 12:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:17 PM ----------

Alternate option: If a jury of 12 of the model's peers agrees that a REASONABLE player would consider that the model acted with unlawful violence, with knowledge and malus aforethought that the Fire Gamin's death would lead to death of the Gunsmith and other Fire Gamin.

I'm not sure if that means 12 Minion models, 12 Outcast models, or just any 12 plastic toys, though. (Note: I Am Not A Guild Lawyer)

It'd be nice if there were some simple metric of who was the killer.

I guess the closest we can do is "Whoever made the effect that did the last Wd."

What if you have multiple poison counters given by multiple models on a model that dies. Which poison counter did the killing?

Personally I think we should make the models that gave the poison do rock, paper, scissor to see who gets the kill.:slap: