Malifools Campaign of Carnage 19th - 20th July 2014

OldManMyke

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Up for any sort of non-Malifaux gaming on Friday evening. Don't have either of the games mentioned but I'm sure I can scrounge something (or steal Tim's X-wing stuff).

Happy to lend some models as well if you don't mind playing empire 

Would be up trying X-Wing, could also bring a little game like Munchkin, Smash Up or King of Tokyo if anyone is interested?

Just booked the Friday off so I don't have to rush with trains like last year...unless anyone wants to give a lift from the Derby area?

Right so just over 2 months to go and its time to kick this into high gear.

We are deliberately not going to give you a massive amount of details on how the event is going to run so that it will be more of a surprise but some things I am happy to confirm now

We will have 10 teams of 4 players. 

Captains will be the 10 lowest ranked players at the event.

Teams will be picked playground style

Each player has to declare 3 masters (duel factions must pick a faction).  These masters must be in to me by the end of May.  The combined cache of these 3 masters is how many initial soulstones the player will be contributing to the team.  Your masters can be from any faction you like, so if I was playing I would pick McMourning (Resser), Collodi and Misaki (10 Thunders)

There is a location based campaign system in play as well as achievements.  There might be trophies for doing well in both.

There will be non standard strategies and schemes being used.

Unlike previous events there will be a fixed gaming schedule that will encompass 7 rounds.  Round 4 will be a full on team round and Round 6 will be a doubles game.

Masters can be captured and ransomed.  Other models can die and be permanently dead.

Prizes for doing well at the event will be trophies.  Any other goodies will be given out as raffle prizes.

Hopefully that gives a nice tease.  Remember to get your masters into me by end of May