W: Al-Qadim D&D, Dungeon Mag, Dragon Mag. H: :)

Nathan Caroland

So a bit back my water heater blew up and caused a bit of damage to the house and I just recently realized, some of my hobby stuff that I had stashed away. Thankfully 90% of it's good to go, but it did manage to wipe out pretty much the complete setup of Dragon Magazines, Dungeon Magazines, Volo Guides and all of my Al-Qadim 2nd Ed AD&D.

Grr.

Not the end of the world, but I would like to replace them, so if anyone has anything from the above, I'd be happy to discuss a trade or cash purchase of them.

Happy to trade from my personal stash - no before someone asks, I don't have Nightmare Lord Chompies.

Only interested in complete product in good to mint condition. No writing, highlighting, notes, tears, mountain dew rings or the hidden booger between pages please.

:)

Contact me at nathan@

Nathan I would suggest calling Warzone Matrix in Cleveland. The place is like a damn museum. The guy has tons of everything, even stuff that hasn't been printed in 30+ years and almost everything is in mint or near mint condition. I am sure he has the stuff you are looking for as I recall seeing it last time I was in there. Hell of a nice guy as well.