Any idea about shipping costs?

Kalkris

Shipping is very high this year. Despite being plastic the Tara box was $12 by itself to NY! Adding a 1lb book raised it to $14.65. I have ordered during the last three GenCons and shipping has been $5-$8 each year for the exclusives plus something extra to get over $100. This seems excessive.

For real? I can get Tara shipped to Canada for $10 using the basic international shipping (minimum possible to Canada). Fedex ground is more at $18.26 though.

Two Taras is $10 international shipping too (at 3 it raises to $12.60).

That would be because we're no longer taking a loss on shipping as we did in years past.

Also take into consideration volume as well as weight for packages.

Thank you for the explanation.

The $30 to Hawaii and $14 to Australia thing (for the same order) is very weird though, any chance additional shipping options are available?

Shipping is very high this year. Despite being plastic the Tara box was $12 by itself to NY! Adding a 1lb book raised it to $14.65. I have ordered during the last three GenCons and shipping has been $5-$8 each year for the exclusives plus something extra to get over $100. This seems excessive.

That seems a biiiiiiit inconsistent with my shipping rates. I was $13.42 for not only those two things, but also Seamus and 4 Arsenal Packs. And I am not having it shipped all that far from you (New Paltz).

Weird.... Wyrd.

~Lil Kalki

That would be because we're no longer taking a loss on shipping as we did in years past.

Also take into consideration volume as well as weight for packages.

There should never have been a loss on shipping. Shipping charges go to the shipper. Bill it at the time of shipping based on the options we opt for. If you need to tack on handling fees, by all means, do so, but make it clear that that is exactly what we're paying for.