Smogcon 2014

OldManMyke

well I am definitely interested now, I can dig out my Arcanists and Ramos and bring him along. Might have to start reading up on M2e rules though. While I support painted models, hopefully this opens it up to others who are not fully painted and will grow the community, which would be really great

So for the story encounter on Thursday its Fixed Master 100ss pool. Summoned models don't need to be in the pool but upgrades do. Upgrades you can take multiples of only need to be in the pool once.

However I'm considering not telling you what the scenarios are going to be until the day to encourage balanced pools, especially as for scenarios 2 and 3 what you will be doing depends on how the result of your previous game went.

Thoughts?

As long as I know what I need to bring with me I think it is best to hide scenarios. As you say, a balanced pool is going to be better, and there is still a lot of flexibility in that 100ss pool. If it is a story encounter then it is nicer to see how it progresses rather than knowing everything beforehand, like spoilers for a film

Edited by mangustheix

• 3 weeks later...