Y2K, 2012, and now M2E...

Iron Heel

I thought it was clear that I was making fun of all the DOOM by comparing M2E to other un-apocalypses...that doesn't come through?

Eeek! Did I inadvertantly paint myself the troll?

By "apocalypse FAIL" I meant that the vision of the end was greatly overstated like Y2K & 2012.

I'm still meandering through the rules but like what I see thus far and agreed with the stated rationale behind the update.

Edited by Iron Heel

I thought you were upset that I didn't make this happen:

http://www.penny-arcade.com/comic/2006/04/10

Hmmm...I did think the renders posted for last year's Gencon had a tinge of World-of-Malifaux-Online-Craft, but I will adopt silence now as to avoid causing the tears of bubbling pitch to stream down your face.

:Powerful_Puppet:

(Really looking forward to the new figures, I am so digging the style/sensibility in the art released thus far.)

Let me tell you, if I could bring about the end of days with a game... I'd be the greatest (and last) game designer of all time.

Mack after my first beta game last night I may have to start building a huge statue of you at last I know what should be on the fourth platform in Trafalgar square next to lord nelson!!!

I love it!