Webmonkey's Garage Kits,...

Webmonkey

Oh,.. and to answer your question about the eye,.. I have two choices. The model came with 2 heads. One with bandana up and the other with bandana down. Not sure which one I want to use. I also have a choice of arms. I'll post more on all of this as I start getting to that point.

I only just noticed this. I have to say, I'd recommend keeping the eye hidden...freehanding a Sharingan would be a bastard.

Sadly, I got held up at work, and while there's still some sun in the sky, there's not enough to take a good pic. So I had to use the flash again. There's a bit of obvious color-shift. But still the over-all effect looks good I think.

Though I was considering maybe painting in a bit "flatter" of a paint scheme. I'm wondering if the highlighting is too much, and if it might look better in a more solid "block" of color??

Alright then,.. next up,.. the arms. As I said before, I have a choice of arms. I did a bit of a "dry-fit" of the pieces and took a picture of each so that you guys can see the choices.

First up,.. the "lazy kakashi" arms,.. There's actually a book that supposed to sit in his raised hand,...

post-8871-13911930171796_thumb.jpg

And then there's the "battle ready kakashi" arms,... (I'm sorta leaning towards these arms),..

post-8871-13911930172394_thumb.jpg

Got the book arms done. Still working on the book itself though. Will try to finish the book and the bandana-down head tomorrow. Then I'll get a pic of the completed "lazy kakashi" before moving on to the "battle ready" set up.

In the meantime,.. here's some more crappy night-time pics

post-8871-13911930178499_thumb.jpg

post-8871-13911930178948_thumb.jpg