M2E League for the beta

scuttlebut

Hi everyone,

as Malifaux second edition being announced as well as the public beta I thought we should make use of the great community we've established with the leagues and get in some M2E games.

Current plan is:

- make round 5 of the current M1E leagues (due to start 1st June) last until July 13th. This will give us plenty of time to play M2E games but will give us a definite date once the beta closes to get us back on track with the league.

- 1 league with each player using 1 master. Where possible I'd like these masters to be unique (but it doesn't really matter). If you have any preference then state it below, if not then I'll draw you a master at random. Obviously we don't know all of the confirmed masters yet but we have a solid idea about most of them.

- one game a week, I will try my hardest to make sure it's against someone you haven't played before

- league table uploaded every week along with breakdown of strats/schemes et al.

- as the idea of the league is to give Wyrd as much feedback as possible, I will work out a way for people to get some form of bonus points for giving detailed feedback but I think this will probably be the fourth sorting on the league (after pts, vpd and vps).

- same location restrictions (GMT +/- 1)

- willingness to have fun and play games with a relaxed attitude designed towards stress testing these models.

If this sounds fun for you then post below (including any specified master choice). As soon as the beta is open I'll be sending out the first round draw and results can be communicated to me in the usual way

Guild-

LJ (Daemonkin)

Sonnia (Tibor)

Perdita (Euclid)

Ressers-

Nicodem (Razhem)

Seamus (Oshova)

McMourning (OldManMyke & Thingster)

Arcanists-

Marcus (guildmonkee)

Ramos (tumling, Nepalese Ninja & MythicFox)

Rasputina (TheJudge)

Neverborn-

Lilith (leebat)

Pandora (gorbad, Joel & Csonti)

Zoraida (AdrianMills & Mbbelius)

Outcasts-

Viks (lemonconstruct)

#2 (Scuttlebut)

Leveticus (Azathoth)

10T-

Jacob (Sunabe)

Mei Feng (ninjahamster)

Misaki (Station)

Gremlins-

Ophelia (Balefirestorm)

Ophelia (Perpetual Dawn)

Som'er (Mephiston)

Brewmaster (Dumb Luck)

Edited by scuttlebut

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm up for the current league to adopt M2E. No way I can commit to a game a week.

We're not going to be moving the current league over to M2E as the beta will only be open for 4 weeks and will only give us the rules for book 1 masters. When I sent out an email a couple of days ago this was by far the most popular option. I realise that a game a week is pretty intense time wise but most people wanted to cram as many games into this 4 week period as possible.

I'm in and to make it interesting, you can pick my master :)

That's a dangerous position you're adopting there... :)

I am extremely new to Vassal (As in 0 games.) so I'd need a couple kind(ish) souls to coach me on the program beforehand but so long as that isn't an issue you can feel free to jot me down as Seamus.

That would not be a problem, I'm sure one of the guys on here could help you out. What's your schedule like?

I'm in too preferably for Misaki or Von Schill if they're going to be in the beta. Otherwise any non-rezer non-neverborn.

On second thought here's the rank of who I'd like to be:

1) Misaki

2) Lucas McCabe (assuming they're included)

3) Von Schill

Edited by Ryu