Uk gt 2013

Clousseau

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Glad to have another 2 on board. Hoping to finalise things with TTN this week then use the weekend to sort out the final details including what strategies to use!

Final chance for anyone to let me know about any special dietary requirements.

Also a reminder that now that TTN have their own on-site cafe/bar please don't bring in your own food & drink.

So just a few days to go. I've made up most of the framed awards, painted the wooden spoons and have painted up most of the Ainstey scenery I bought to give more 'scatter' to boards.

So hopefully you've spent the weekend sorting out your fancy dress and deciding on your faction.

Edited by Clousseau

Does anyone going have a spare set of pathfinder and clockwork traps + cards I can borrow? :s

There isn't much paint on them, but I can bring them along. How many Traps do you want? (it won't really make much of a difference, I'll bring along all I get made up by then)

I'll be the one dressed as the guild guard (or if I eat enough cakes by then the guard captain...)

EDIT-

Last 2 traps made up, Undercoat and paint added. And now I wonder if I would have got bonus points for the last minute painting contest if they were for Craig... oh well, too late now.

Edited by Adran

Last 2 traps made up, Undercoat and paint added. And now I wonder if I would have got bonus points for the last minute painting contest if they were for Craig... oh well, too late now.

That's only if you paint them at the venue!

---------- Post added at 04:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:59 PM ----------

Let's give 1.5 a decent sendoff by not letting Neverborn (or Craig) win!

I'll see what I can do.

---------- Post added at 04:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:01 PM ----------

Probably won't get away until after 5pm, so won't be down until 7 or 8pm, traffic dependant. :(

The sexual tension was too much, there were too many draws on the top tables, and Joel leapt up at the last moment to grasp the opportunity and take the overall title.

Well done to everyone for a great atmosphere over the weekend, for all those who travelled considerable distances and to the new friends made over the weekend.

Top results are below, details attached.

1st Joel Henry

2nd Benjamin Crowe

3rd Ant Hoult

4th Craig Johnson

Best painted crew: James Doxey (Guild)

Thank you everyone, I really enjoyed the weekend, well worth going to . Thank you to Dave and James for running it and all the side events (sorry for the heckling in the quiz, our team got a little rowdy), All my opponents (Phil, Mark, Martin, Darren and Bruno) for good games with great moments (although from a playing point of view I prefered when my Golems weren't put in dresses or just killed brutally by armour ignoring swords...) and all the other people there that made it a fun place to be.