Uk gt 2013

Clousseau

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I couldn't get enough commitments together to make organising a mini-bus worth while.

As I'm going anyway, and don't fancy a 400+ mile round trip in my tiny rusty car, my current plan is to rent one and fill it with as many players as I can. I'm going to give first refusal on seats to my club mates. When I've sorted that out, in the next week or so, I'll throw any remaining seats open to the wider community.

That being said is anyone already planning to drive down? Can we get a car pool list going from the north?

I couldn't get enough commitments together to make organising a mini-bus worth while.

As I'm going anyway, and don't fancy a 400+ mile round trip in my tiny rusty car, my current plan is to rent one and fill it with as many players as I can. I'm going to give first refusal on seats to my club mates. When I've sorted that out, in the next week or so, I'll throw any remaining seats open to the wider community.

That being said is anyone already planning to drive down? Can we get a car pool list going from the north?

I could be tempted to drive if there some other to share cost with. Not sure if any other York folk are going or not. Will ask around.

I'll do some asking around as well.

Let's see how many people want to car pool between the lot of us and then make a plan from there?

I know there's at least three from H'gate (including me) so with you and Jimmy we're at five. We don't need that many more to get up to a couple of cars full.

I'll do some asking around as well.

Let's see how many people want to car pool between the lot of us and then make a plan from there?

I know there's at least three from H'gate (including me) so with you and Jimmy we're at five. We don't need that many more to get up to a couple of cars full.

Any further with This Doxy? no one from York is headed down, so unless I can find some company to share diesel cost and/or share a room with think I'm priced out.