Is this an early box set or a fraud?

Cadilon

This is currently posted up on ebay.

Malifaux: Wargroup: Seamus and the Rotten Belles

Does anyone know anything about this? Is this an early box set prototype? Or is it a fake box set that someone has come up with?

The box set name is wrong as we currently know it, of course. Wyrd uses 'Crews' now and not 'Wargroups'. You can always tell when someone knows nothing about Malifaux when they are trying to sell a Malifaux 'Warband' or 'Wargroup'. On the other hand, who is to say that Wyrd didn't call them that in the early stages of of the game?

The box art has a Wyrd feel to it. But then again, with the available fonts and artwork, I could come up with the same thing in an hour. It's obvious that the box label is a wrap around, but it also shows much wear, like its been around for a long while.

Finally, I don't see and there is no mention of any cards. Which really doesn't speak to its authenticity at all, I guess.

As a collector I'd be interested in those crew boxes if they are authentic. Can anyone educate me?

Thanks!