Gunsmiths For Hire Tornament 16th June TTN Essex

Clousseau

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's got Mei Feng

Yeah, only played 3 games with her so far. Hoping that I can find something I like to use more at a higher SS game than at 25. Atm it's very much, I like using her and the crew is just an extra. But I think some of the extra models I'm chucking in to my pool will be good fun to play with. =]

Hi,im very new to the game but if there is still space I would like to attend. If allowed I will be taking ten thunders. Just to establish myself im a member of jon m's wymondham club:-)

Mizu (Mitch)

Edited by Mizu

Hi,im very new to the game but if there is still space I would like to attend. If allowed I will be taking ten thunders. Just to establish myself im a member of jon m's wymondham club:-)

Mizu (Mitch)

Better not let OldManMyke read this - much stomping to be had :)

Be great to have you along Mitch, I'm sure you can get a lift from the dozen or so Norfolk people who are going.

Ok well I think stomping is coming my way il just try and avoid losing too badly every game:-) if every time I lose it is a good game I don't mind tbh:-) does Mike have reputation then?

Mizu

To be honest the spoon on the last tournament was pretty sweet, so being last has it advantages :D

Ok well I think stomping is coming my way il just try and avoid losing too badly every game:-) if every time I lose it is a good game I don't mind tbh:-) does Mike have reputation then?

Mizu

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA sorry i nearly fell of my chair

Mike does have a reputation ?

He is a good player but likes telling the world he's rubbish.

He has the title of NOOBSTOMPA................ (but mostly on the players in the USA)

he even has a catch phrase "All About ME !!!!"

but he's most proud of his painting ,and he's right good at it to, he has discovered a brand new painting technique were he manages to paint the simple colour blue till it looks all fluffy !

p.s he's a really nice bloke as well but don't tell him i said so

I'm trying to consolidate the entrant list here with the list of names from TTN. If your first name is not on the first post against your forum name can you please let me know what it is. If your name is Phil or Mike/Michael, please confirm your surname, and also let me know if you didn't buy your ticket in your own name (already got you Dom).

And if you haven't paid, or know someone who hasn't, please do so asap. Thanks.

I'm trying to consolidate the entrant list here with the list of names from TTN. If your first name is not on the first post against your forum name can you please let me know what it is. If your name is Phil or Mike/Michael, please confirm your surname, and also let me know if you didn't buy your ticket in your own name (already got you Dom).

And if you haven't paid, or know someone who hasn't, please do so asap. Thanks.

McDoogle is Mark, David I will text him to make sure he sees this

McDoogle is Mark, David I will text him to make sure he sees this

Cheers. Matched him up, and he has paid, so no probs.

---------- Post added at 07:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:56 PM ----------

Don't forget to get you paint brushes and creative minds out.

As a reminder;

Best painted figure on a 40mm or 50mm base (part of pool, and painted by entrant)

Best Treasure Marker (themed to crew)

Just so it's on the record:

Martin Wodehouse (Soul Puppet)

Using Arcanists. Masters are: Marcus, Rasputina, Colette and Mei Feng

The 60SS Pool is... interesting.

I look forward to seeing this. But then my leaders I'm bringing are

Marcus, Mei feng, Colette, Kaeris, Ramos and Rasputina.

Pool is being polished at the moment.

I look forward to seeing this. But then my leaders I'm bringing are

Marcus, Mei feng, Colette, Kaeris, Ramos and Rasputina.

Pool is being polished at the moment.

I don't own Ramos, so can't include him sadly. I did have Kaeris as a leader orginally but the Special Forces restrictions she has meant that I couldn't get a 30SS crew out of my pool for her.