OOTers on Speed- Voting

edonil

Here are the results of Wyrd's first Speed Painting contest! Contestants had one hour to a Wyrd Miniatures model (or two) of their choosing, and man did we get some great looking minis from it! So, now that the miniatures are painted, it's up to you, the public, to select the best! Everyone please feel free to vote, and note that you can vote for more than one entry.

VOTING IS UP UNTIL FRIDAY AT 7:15 AM EST

Here's the entries:

Normski- Johann, Renegade Steamfitter

a>

a>

a>

MAC- Mature Nephilim

a>

a>

a>

Victoria Wastrel

a>

294gtwz.jpg

Peterdita- Jack Daw and Hanged

a>

Demonn Agram- Oiran

spc1.jpg

Demonn Agram- Fire Gamin

spc2.jpg

Gujozec- Jack Daw

poslje_zps127c833f.jpg

Steamhammer- Slate Ridge Mauler

Mauler.jpg

Mister Monkey- Snowstorm

a>

MDL1113- Arcane Effigy

a>

edonil- Wastrel

a>

a>

a>

Math Mathonwy- Crooligan

a>

Guardian- Witchling Stalker

2013-01-13232506_zps2b278aa5.jpg

2013-01-13232521_zps782199e4.jpg

Mister Shine- Nightmare Lord Chompy Bits

a>

a>

---------- Post added at 07:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:14 AM ----------

Also, for everyone who watched or participated this competition, please take the time to fill out a quick (or long, your choice) survey here:

OOTers on Speed Survey

Edited by edonil

Huge congrats to all who finished! I feel that the overall level was extremely high with some utterly ridonculous performances. Very well done.

The contest was fun and it really shows how much one can do if one is determined, has a clear plan and a strict deadline. I really suggest people try this - a nice change of pace (har har) but you also get a quick sense of accomplishment. Not to mention a painted mini for the gaming table!

Tough choice but in the end my votes go to Demonn - painting three minis in an hour, regardless of how complex or not they are is an achievement in itself and it deserves some recognition.

I also really like Gujozec's Jack Daw - the pale color scheme suits this mini really well.

And another one goes to Mister Shine - just... amazing to be able to finish this monster so quickly.

Still, once again - congrats to everyone who finished on time as it's an achievement in itself!