Lost Love 25SS Tournament in Essex, 17th Feb

Clousseau

Just had a look at then entrants page and where people have specified crews there is only 1 duplicate.

Guild: McCabe, Perdita, Lucius

Neverborn: Lilith, Dreamer, Pandora, Zoraida

Resser: Kirai, Molly, McMourning

Arcanist: Rasputina, Collette, Mei Feng, Ramos

Outcast: Viks (x2), Ophelia

10T: Misaki

I don't know if this says anything about balance in the game or balance in box sets or that different people like different things but it'll be great to be at a tournament with so many different crews being played. No doubt that'll make it even better for new players as they'll get to play against so many different crews.

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry to be a pain, the painting is just not going to happen in time, so can ye put me back down as a Collodi crew and my blister will be Stitched, summoning is more wicked dolls given half a chance and as for totem...looks like he can't have one.

means only have a supply wagon to do between now and the event which is more then possible. Still got space in my car so will see if can get some more Canterbury peeps up, especially from our new players.

I don't know if this says anything about balance in the game or balance in box sets or that different people like different things but it'll be great to be at a tournament with so many different crews being played. No doubt that'll make it even better for new players as they'll get to play against so many different crews.
yeah, I'll be glad to facing so many masters I've never played before!

Sorry to be a pain, the painting is just not going to happen in time, so can ye put me back down as a Collodi crew and my blister will be Stitched, summoning is more wicked dolls given half a chance and as for totem...looks like he can't have one.
Boooooooo! :P I'd say Collodi is the one I'm most worried about. Off to Pullmyfinger for tactica!

Looking good with 20 now paid up and more in the pipeline (hopefully) - don't forget to buy your ticket when your paypacket arrives!

And I'm also over the moon about the wide range of Masters being chosen.

Finally don't forget that Henchmen can take the generic totem for their faction (if they wish).

OK guys I need your help. I've been trying to match the list on post #1 to the list of payees from TTN/Wayland.

Too many Michaels/Mikes - JazzNazz/Powderfan/Crikeymiles

Too many Phils - Adran/Pox/???

Can you please let me know your surnames (by PM is fine) so I can match things up.

I cannot find matches for the following forum names - OTP/Gorillawizard/Barnaberible and the following real names - Adam/Gavin/Marie/Scott. If there is a match-up here please let me know. Any real names left over will be added to the entry list.

Thanks for all your support for this event.

Edited by Clousseau