Holiday Miniature Exchange.

Rameses

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just ordered my present to be sent out ASAP.

LOL wait I just realized, I am that guy I was talking about in the rules: when I said "set money aside." No worries you'll be swimming in your Gift soon!

LOL, I set money aside, only its store credit and I have not been able to get out to my FLGS in weeks(stupid work). I will hopefully get over there Monday and ship it out to my giftee.

As for who has me, I know he is painting me up something so I am actually going to straight say that if he doesn't make the Dec 31st deadline I don't mind. I will wait for a painted model, especially from someone who doesn't suck at it like I do :)

I'm mailing mine off tomorrow... I hope my giftee isn't too disappointed that there isn't a box set in there... Wow, there are some very generous givers here!

Sorry about that poke on Facebook :)

Get your minds out of the gutters everyone. :/

---------- Post added at 07:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:47 PM ----------

Received mine!

pc177295.jpg?w=500&h=375

Thanks a bunch!

Also, sent out to mine as well!

I had so much fun making those. Going through my Legos, comparing with dahli.llama's blog and the books for pose, color, etc. Glad it turned out!

Epic. I bet Malifauxlady is crying at that sight :P

Yes Dawn you!