Holiday Miniature Exchange.

Rameses

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm excited. Spencer from Cheated Fates has me and he is painting me up a model. Can't wait to see what he sends me.

And I still need to run to my FLGS and get my giftees gift, so I will shoot it out next week.

I just put in a request with my FLGS for my recipient's gift, seeing as it's finally payday for me. ;)

Thanks Rameses for putting this all together, but one question is anyone gifting you? I feel someone should be your secret Santa for putting this on.

Thank you for the consideration. To be honest "we" received one very last minute entry that allowed for me to participate, which I would have been particularly fine with sitting out. I started this not to get a gift, but to help share Christmas/Holiday cheer.

And like Nilus has eluded to and Nix may have mentioned: apparently I'm gonna be VERY happy. lol

So like everyone else who's posted "I can't wait" well "I CAN'T WAIT!"

I just hope when my gift is received; I wont be letting down my Giftee.

Good!!

To be honest I don't think anyone will be "let down" with their gift its a suprize of minis in the mail what could be better lol

Not a whole lot!

---------- Post added at 05:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:46 AM ----------

Good!!

To be honest I don't think anyone will be "let down" with their gift its a suprize of minis in the mail what could be better lol

Not a whole lot!