RM rulings on hold?

Twisted Metal

I was kind of curious as to why some of the recent recurring rules questions were void of any official input from the RM's lately. As a result I did a quick check and neither Ratty or Kel have made a ruling since the start of September even simply to chime in on simple ones. Anyone have any clue or thoughts as to why this would be? They are both still active so they didn’t go the way of WeirdSketch. I hope the recent video interview that was just posted with Kel and the lack of rulings is an indication that something big is on its way. I certainly hope that they resume making rulings soon and not leave difficult game play questions to the gaming groups to figure out. Thoughts?

There is a lot going on in the back I am sure. You figure they have Evil Baby Orphanage expansions to work on (from Kickstarter goals), the new RPG that has been announced, plus the promised Hamelin fixes (along with some other rules/ model clarifications), the revision of Puppet Wars, and I am sure another book for Malifaux (and this is only the stuff we are sure of). That is a lot of work for the relatively small crew at Wyrd to accomplish (prior to next GenCon).

I am sure they are lurking and reading to see if the next errata/faq/model clarification doc addresses all these things.

Edited by Omenbringer

To do my best Rules Marshal impression for you:

"Soon"

Odds are there's a LOT going on in the backround. There's now 3 major projects (RPG, Party Card Game, Tabletop Skirmish) which will take a lot of resources and man hours to balance and fine tune. It's still a small company so a lot of people are probably working on getting EBO to a "Gold" status (ready to ship) You'll see more Malifaux rules being answered after that hits shelves most likely.