Sheffield Tourney in the new year

ninjahamster

Hey,

I'm pondering organising a one dayer in sheffield in the new year, I'm had a few messages of interest on twitter and thought i'd gauge interest here too.

Current plan is a stock singles one dayer, 3 or 4 games - depending on timings,

AFAIK Jan is quite a quiet time normally, but if anyone knows of anything going on let me know.

Don't have any idea of dates so far - Would a saturday or a sunday be preferable? I'm leaning towards Sat for ease of public transport (the venue is in the centre of Sheffield)

I shall make a note of the masters weekend - i'm going to a dystopian wars tournament next weekend at the venue (the outpost shop in Sheffield) so I'll see how that goes, and probably pencil in some dates then.

I think they said Saturday is better for them, as it's easier to get food in.

Price will be around 15quid but that will include lunch

Adrian - I think they're open till 10pm every night, I occasionally work in sheffield, so haven't had chance to play there yet - but if you're about there I can always come down if you fancy a throw down :)

I don't think there are many regular malifaux players - I get the impression that there are a few people with crews, but they don't bring them down as there's not enough people to play.

Hopefully this will increase numbers a bit