Misaki Box Questions

Wittdooley

Question

Just got my misake box in the mail today and I have a few questions:

1. Does anyone have instructions? The parts aren't labeled like the other new plastic kits and I'm having a hell of a time

2. Shang is way too big for a standard 30mm base. Can I put him on a 40mm or is that going to be a huge rules problem?

3. Does anyone else think Ototos sculpt kinda makes him look like he's riding a broom.

4. Does anyone else's misake card have writing on it? Mine looks like someone wrote on it in pen. Is that supposed to be an autograph or something??

Cheers all.

16 answers to this question

MisakiSet.jpg

Shang is on 30mm base, we've seen him put on a few.

Misaki card shouldn't have writing on it.

That sprue image looks really handy, considering how the models seem to be spread out on it. have you got more of those for any of the other sprues or is this the most complex sprue and the others don't need a diagram?

That sprue image looks really handy, considering how the models seem to be spread out on it. have you got more of those for any of the other sprues or is this the most complex sprue and the others don't need a diagram?

My Rail Crew sprue, at least, has all the pieces clearly labelled.

Thanks for the image! Still have no idea where c6 goes. Anyone?

Shame about Shang. I know he's supposed to go on a 30mm but his size just doesn't make him fit very well. Cest la vie.

C6 goes in front right between the 2 halves of the skirt? its basically a tie holding the skirt / pants up.

---------- Post added at 09:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:57 AM ----------

Wow i fit e11 into the back of A1 but i couldn't find any other place to fit it on otto

i did as well. really looks like its supposed to go there.

Thanks for the picture, I'll be getting that box set soon. Now I can try to figure it out, and then give up and use the colour coding if it beats me!

I'd just use the color coding and do one model at a time. I got the whole set put together in less then two hours that way(and a half hour was spent on that stupid tail). :)