40ss 1 Day Event on the 17th November in Walsall, West Midlands UK

Undisclosed

Hi folks!

I am proud to present the Winter Warlords Malifaux event run by the Warlords of Walsall club in - you guessed it - Walsall. More details of the location and the event itself can be found in the rulespack below.

It will be a 1 Day event, consisting of 3 40ss games of (almost) out the book Malifaux. Time limits for each game is at the 2 hour mark so there will be plenty of time to play your game even if you are a new player.

I encourage you all to attend, it will be a great day of gaming with a very special prize! The winner will get Avatar Hoffman as sculpted by one of my club mates, Keith Watson, who is a very talented sculptor of models and i'm really looking forward to the finished article.

So book your day off work, put the kids with a babysitter and throw your 'faux in the car to make the trip up or down to Walsall and play some games!

Cost

It costs just £10 for the day. If you could send it via PayPal to jacobgraham@hotmail.co.uk with your name and forum name attached that would be great.

Rulespack

The moment you have all been waiting for!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/j2zn94jpz02t1cu/Winter%20Warlords%20Draft%20Document.pdf

I look forward to seeing you all there!

Jacob

Entrants List:

1. James Doxey (mythicFOX)

2. Graham Keen

3. Keith Watson

4. Luke Cocksedge (shakes1066)

5. Garreth Moreton (GMort)

6. Gerard McLaughlin (mockingbird78)

7. Tom Williams (Citizen_W)

8. Martyn Furnival

9. Gareth Parfitt (Leggo)

10. Alan Joynes

11. Adam Reeve (Iron Skies)

12. Ant Hoult (Stryder)

13. David Powell (Lord of Stuff)

14. Craig Johnson (ukrocky)

15. Dom Westerland (Dumb Luck)

16. Paul Hansell (Rhinobuster)

Edited by Undisclosed
Entrants List

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are on the list, i don't know how i missed it the first time round.

As for the capacity. We could easily hold 20 people. Anymore than that, and i'm not sure, but i think it could go higher. When i go this week i'll have a look at the space a bit more and work it out, but for now we should be able to cater for up to 20-30 people.

• 4 weeks later...