Where to get wyrd in UK?

Yosh

Hello,

i'm staying awhile in Portsmouth, UK, so i'm wondering where the usual (?) wyrd people gets his stuff. Is there a malifaux shop (or at least have some malifaux) here or nearby i'm not aware of?

Please help out a fellow malifaux player lost in UK.

Yosh

All those mentioned do a pretty good job though, to be honest supply in the UK can be very hit and miss with certain models being out of stock for months at a time. Not sure if it's the same in other countries, but availability of Malifaux and Wyrd stock in general is a source of great frustration for our group.

there is The Giant's Lair in Plymouth its a gaming venue with a store but not sure if they do Malifaux?

I use firestorm games, Arcane miniatures, WarGameStore.com (freeshipping if not in a rush takes 5 days) never had a problem with Wayland games but others have so its hit and miss but ive noticed they are slow at getting new products in.

big price difference though from store to store, just notices WarGameStore.com are selling Lazarus for £15 and everyone else is around £10 ish! but most of the stores offer between 10-15% discount! maelstrom offer biggest discount but poor service