Viruk's paintlog

Viruk

Hi, was wondering what the 4th photo (dark, short, wide) was? I couldn't identify it, and there wasn't a point in asking during the comp...

I wrote it in the description - it's the cauldron with contents glowing in the dark. But I see your point - it should have been done in a more obvious way.

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for all the comments, really appreciate them.

In the meantime, I've painted two more minis. First off, the Judge and the puppet version (more pics here).

post-8493-13911932048396_thumb.jpg

I've also written up a short post comparing the old and the new LJ crew. If you're interested - there are some side by side pics and my thoughts here.

post-8493-13911932048638_thumb.jpg

It's really interesting seeing the different crews side by side, for the differences in your painting as much as the different minis. I hadn't realised quite how much of a size difference there was between the different Lady J's for a start... You've done a fantastic job on them all.

Wow, just wow. Your Judge is awesome and fits his idea perfectly, always thought his coat should be whitish. I also wondered why the old metal Judge didn't have a hat.

Love the green flames, masterfully executed!

I'd like to request a group photo with alt Lady J, old Death Marshalls , new Judge and new Scales of Justice. I'd love to see them together...

Awesome paintjob on the Pathfinder. He looks even more epic like on the group shots with traps. I guess I'll get one for my Ortegas who're on the way and to use with new Lucius when he eventually gets released.

Thanks for the Lady J photo, that would be my miniature choice for playing if I ever decided to play her. The crew in the picture has a great color scheme.

I was considering getting her because she looks epic for Malifaux setting, but she doesn't have an appealing fluff for me and I have so much painting material already...