2x Teddies?

TaskandPurpose

and they gain the nightmare characteristic, three teddys in a 35 stone game would jsut be a blast

This is why I want a regular Teddy, just to complete a round of three for this reason. (Two Nightmares are an impressive sight as it is)

Teddy is tough to deal with on his own. Double them, and he becomes a literal nightmare. And due to their natural heartiness, even though the Stitched is still a technically better body guard for the Dreamer, a Teddy or two does the job rather well too.

When I want to have some fun I often use my "toy box" dreamer list. :)

Multiple teddies aren't actually that effective a combination, but they are a lot of fun.

Dreamer/lcb + avatar, 5ss

3 daydreams

3 teddies

Is a nice time for both players - good times!

Yeah totally possible and also quite fun. 4x4 is actually a bit big for Malifaux. It is normally played on 3x3

At my LGS we measure out 3x3 and use something to mark the boundary lines (I like fence terrain pieces). The remaining 6" on each side is perfect for your deck, stat cards, and other game paraphernalia.

Probably stating the obvious there, but just in case...

At my LGS we measure out 3x3 and use something to mark the boundary lines (I like fence terrain pieces). The remaining 6" on each side is perfect for your deck, stat cards, and other game paraphernalia.

Probably stating the obvious there, but just in case...

Do this as well. I also recommend doing what my buddy has and getting some 3x3 bolts of felt or other similar cloth that won't move around much. Toss it onto gaming tables and voila, you're good to go. No measuring or anything.

Two teddys is gross and can do alot of damage I think the only problem you could run into is abilities that can ignore imune to influence or make you hurt yourself. I had pandora and candy take out 2 teddys in a turn with self loathing just by making them bite themselves. But against other crews if it was me I would be scared of taking those down.

Two teddys is gross and can do alot of damage I think the only problem you could run into is abilities that can ignore imune to influence or make you hurt yourself. I had pandora and candy take out 2 teddys in a turn with self loathing just by making them bite themselves. But against other crews if it was me I would be scared of taking those down.

Critical strike, or anything with weak damage of 3 drops them. Quickly. They are also slow, and to counter this you need a high mask - which is better used elsewhere. They also have no nasty tricks - they are just brutes.

Critical strike, or anything with weak damage of 3 drops them. Quickly. They are also slow, and to counter this you need a high mask - which is better used elsewhere. They also have no nasty tricks - they are just brutes.

Which is why I think they probably live with the Dreamer. I honestly don't know that I would ever pay 9ss for a Teddy anywhere else. I'll summon them with the Weaver Widow if I get the chance, but only with the Dreamer will I pay stones for them. Being able to drop them off and mitigate what is IMO their biggest weakness is huge. And when he drops them off, letting them act as bodyguards while he camps out nearby is fairly useful.

(I also never cast Thing of Nightmares with them because of this. They are rarely being shot at and they don't really need to move since I'm dropping them on the target's head usually)