Guild: Who are you leading your crews with in scraps?

Jonas Albrecht

She was a leader, doesn't that count?

As much as I love the rest of the set from Dead Justice, I refuse to purchase it sadly.

Lady J is my lovely Lady, and by far my favorite master. And seeing her reduced to zombie stripper with her greatsword as a pole is just wrong.. WRONG I SAY! My friends mock me saying the Dead Justice is the real one now since book 3... But I choose to not acknowledge that. Like I said, she is my lovely lady j, and I will be her justice bringer.

Other then that, sadly I don't always play to the strategy involved but more towards whatever I'm in the mood for.

I too am surprised at the even spread of masters by votes but I do believe out of the crews I run (across 3 factions) that guild is the most evenly spread with all of the faction masters where most other factions are more likely to have 1-2 masters that really see the bulk of playing time compared to the other 2-3 options.

Something I find interesting: 55 voters: 90 votes. The average Guild player who voted in this thread plays 2 or less masters, but 4 of the options each see play on 30-40% of the lists (as noted before) indicating that there is a good variety of combinations being used, if I'm not mistaken.

There was a gap for Guild in play group, and I'd been playing Red Dead Redemption, so Perdita it was. I'll start rockin' out with LadyJ next when she's painted (I bought her set for the other cowboys) but after playing mostly Lilith I miss me some greatsword action.

Perdita is really forgiving with Spellbreaker and Hero's Gamble.

I don't really have much to add, except that my vote (Sonnia Criid) was influenced by the highly tactical thought process of being the only master I own.

Having said that, she has a lot of tricks to play and can be effective against a wide range of opponents. Advanced Counterspell in particular causes a lot of crews all sorts of problems, and can force them to make sub-optimal moves to get around it.