Introduce Yourself

Justin

Hello, new player from England here, or at least wanting to try get into it. Only few people play it in my city but the game looks fun enough =D I love the concept of the Dreamer and Lord Chompy Bits so that will the crew I want to start with. Hopefully gonna have my first games in January. Till then painting and research.

Hey all! Name's Miguel. Currently residing deep in the heart of Texas. I was drawn to Malifaux mainly by the models. Been looking at them for years, but am now ready to jump in. I love the skirmish scale. Been wing the 40K thing for a while, but now ready for a change of scenery. I LOVE the look of the Guild Rifleman, so I'm looking at the new guild box set and possibly the riflemen. I haven't gotten a rulebook yet, as they're pretty dang scare at the moment.

Hi

I'm Luke. I live in London and just getting into this game. I used to play a bit of 40k and recently have been branching out trying WMH, Infinity etc. I have to say this is the best system I have tried so far I think and now getting into the fluff and painting the models, it is growing on me even more.

I picked up a Rail Crew box set a couple of weeks ago and looking to add to that with some Arcanist models and maybe the Ramos box coming out soon. We have a local campaign starting in Jan I think.

Hey guys I'm Dan. I have been playing warmachine for years and recently got interested in Malifaux after a couple guys at my LGS played a demo game. I started with Neverborn but I'm slowly getting into Arcanists as well. Every faction has so many cool models that it is hard to decide lol. I like that you don't really have to commit to a faction though. You can have several different crews from different factions and just play whatever sounds fun at the time.

I'm Steve. Total noob too :)

Play plenty of other games aswell, but new to Malifaux.

So far I have the mini rules, a Gold and Purple card deck and the following ME2 releases.

Lady Justice Crew

Vicks Crew

Sonia Criid Crew

Liliths Crew

Have some Beckoners, Oiran and the Ten Thunder box in the mail, hopefully I ought to have them tomorrow.

Will be buying the big book mainly for the fluff asap, however making do with what I have till late March or so as I am saving up for a console.

Will quite likely buy most crew boxes, even the ones that don't appeal visually will at least offer up diverse playstyles and match-ups etc, will keep an eye on the expansions too, will be nice to have the ME2 expansion once I have a faction suited to it.

I guess once I have my console, faction card decks for the factions I own will be needed, will only need 4 at the time.

Any news on Malifaux streets and buildings? Would really like them, but they seem to be none existant these days.

Hi players and makers of Malifaux!

I would first of all like to introduce myself by telling a story about what happened to me the other day.

I was at the Swedish Youth Hobbies-Convention MY this weekend. I was there with my organisation show-casing different games, one of them being Malifaux.

Me and a friend had propped up some small crews (About 15-20 soulstones) to show off, two of those being Lady Justice and Lilith's (They having their own table).

Two young girls walk up - about 10 to 12 years old - and start asking questions about the game. Suddenly one of them points at Lady Justice and asks: "And she? Who is she? A minion?"

"No, no! She's Lady Justice! She's the one leading the Death Marshals! She's the boss."

"Aha. But what about her?" Her friend ask and picks up Lilith.

"That is Lilith, leader of the Nephilims."

Both girls looks very puzzled, puts the models and looks very seriously at me:

"So you mean, they are BOTH the leaders? The girls are the bosses?"

"Yeah, in these particular crews they are. We also have Pandora and Sonnia over here", and I show them said models.

Both girls faces broke into big smiles as they as one exclaimed: "COOL!"

I just wanted to thank you Wyrd for making this game and including so many female characters. In other miniature games I've played the women are hugely under-represented and the few ones who are there are very seldom well-dressed, in leader-positions or combat-oriented. So once again, Thank you Wyrd for giving us these ass-kickin' women!

Now for my own introduction;

I'm an avid Lilith-player, loving my terror tots and Nephilim to death <3 That particular crew is slowly but surely amounting to something above a 100 Soulstones now :3

Next on the list to acquire is the awesome hag Zoraida, together with some Ressurectionists like Kirai and Molly <3 I'm gonna love them to Death too! :D

It feels great to be here :3

//Heartfrost

Hello all!

I'm Mick and I've just started playing. Been into other wargames for years but a friend introduced me to Malifaux about October and only recently have we been able to actual get a game - I chose to play the Viks so we had to wait for the box set to become available. We did have a quick game using his Ten Thunders, Misaki vs Lynch, when we got impatient but as we were new to the rules we got it totally wrong so it doesn't count.

I look forward to getting involved and making new friends, as well as maybe having some people teach me the finer points of the rules and how not be really, really awful with my crews!

Hey everyone

My name's Ben, I've been lurking for a bit and I'm loving what I'm seeing so far. I have yet to play a game -still waiting on my rule book - but I'm very exited to start. So far i love everything about this game, the models, the fluff, and from what I've seen and read the game as well. Just finished assembling my Victoria's crew and can't wait to play my first game.

Hey everyone,

My name is Charles. I am a fan of miniatures and board games. I just got into Malifaux through a 2nd edition escalation league at my local store. I decided on Lady justice and picked up her plastic crew. I got Perdita in the Black Friday sale, and plan to pick up a Sonia box this weekend. I am really enjoying the game and community that I have found.

Hello,

I am Jax. I discovered Malifaux just recently and I just started buying models. I only had 1demo game using 1.5 rules.

I do not have that much table top experience but I have play Warmahordes and Infinity.

I bought the older Rasputina starter and the new plastic Rasputina set because of the bigger Ice Golem and the Wendigo....well I also really liked the look of the Frozen Hearts. I look forward to learn and have a great stay here in the forums.

Hi there!

My name is Robert and I am writing from Italy,

Today I've discovered the game after a couple of intro games with some friends that already play it from a year.

I had a lot of experience with warhammer, lotr, warmachine and infinity.. nevertheless i've been shocked by malifaux: is really original and outstanding.

Looking forward for the Judgement crew, best regards to everyone on the site!

Hello all!

I just started into Malifaux and so far I really love it. I'm planning to go Brewmaster once there are models (sup with that by the way?) but probably Rasputina until those greenies get more models.

I'm an old hand at minis and actively play a few other games right now. Locationally, I play in the DC area but tend to travel for tournaments up and down the Mid-Atlantic.

Hello all!

I just started into Malifaux and so far I really love it. I'm planning to go Brewmaster once there are models (sup with that by the way?) but probably Rasputina until those greenies get more models.

I'm an old hand at minis and actively play a few other games right now. Locationally, I play in the DC area but tend to travel for tournaments up and down the Mid-Atlantic.

Good morning wyrdos!?

My name is Andy, I'm from Yorkshire in the UK. I have been drawn to this game by the models and I really like the look of Mei Feng and her crew. I will be picking up this set next month along with other things that I need to start playing. The thing is what do I need apart from the beautiful models to start playing?

Thanks Andy

Good morning wyrdos!?

My name is Andy, I'm from Yorkshire in the UK. I have been drawn to this game by the models and I really like the look of Mei Feng and her crew. I will be picking up this set next month along with other things that I need to start playing. The thing is what do I need apart from the beautiful models to start playing?

Thanks Andy

I'm Eless and I'm from Somewhere Near London in the UK. Malifaux is my first ever tabletop game and I started playing and painting last March.

I play Gremlins as my main faction, being only about 5 foot 2 I have an affinity with small angry things. I also play Viks because swords and have also got Leveticus, Hamelin and Lord Chompy Bits/Dreamer.

I'm Eless and I'm from Somewhere Near London in the UK. Malifaux is my first ever tabletop game and I started playing and painting last March.

I play Gremlins as my main faction, being only about 5 foot 2 I have an affinity with small angry things. I also play Viks because swords and have also got Leveticus, Hamelin and Lord Chompy Bits/Dreamer.