Mindless Zombie Alts

Ayezik

I've been using zombies from Mantic. They're a lot more raggedy then the Wyrd ones, so might look a bit naked side by side though. Interesting poses though, and surprisingly cheap. I've got parts to keep me in mindless zombies for years, and plenty of random limbs and torsos for the bits box.

I use the Westwind box set too. Cracking sculpts, and at £22.50 for 10 of the little blighters, they're a decent price too. As mentioned, they are a shade smaller than Wyrd, but for stooped and shambling zombies I think they're fine.

The more Victorian ones look ace swarming around Nicodem, nice gothic visual

• 2 weeks later...

Along with the general Mindless Zombies, I've been using the Living Impaired, Guild Autopsies, and a few of the extra/unnecessary zombies from Nicodem's avatar. I also picked up some of the Chronoscope Zombie Strippers, but those were mostly so I could paint the nipple tassels.

Maybe I'll use them as Rotten Belles. Or maybe I'll just spend way too much time enjoying painting them.. I win either way, really.