Toughest Bash Attack?

Hey folks! Idle weird question I think about: which model has the best Bash attack.

I mean, of course, all Bash attacks are Cb 3, Rg 1" melee, Dg 0/1/2. But some models have abilities that enhance ANY attacks, which would therefore include Bash attacks too.

Some examples that come to mind:

Perdita Ortega's "See the Unseen" means that her Bash attacks ignore increases in Df, and Duels required from spells or talents to target with the Bash attack.

Union Miners get "Stand Together" which gives their Bash attacks a positive flip when other Union Miners are around, and "Rioter" which increases damage against objects and terrain.

What else? Who's got the best Bash attack?

---------- Post added at 03:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:42 AM ----------

Ooo, and Sammael's Bash against a high-Ca target is Cb 5, Dg 1/2/3.

Finish The Job could give up to +2 Dg to all Death Marshalls' Bashes.

If you took them in a Brawl with Avatar Viks, they give Critical Strike to a friendly model's basic melee weapon. So Bash could end up doing +3 Dg for Death Marshalls.

Bring in an Exorcist and those Bashes will all be Magical, while Inspiring Swordplay from Lady J will give them all a Cb of 5 :)

Edited by Sholto

Looking through a few myself/

- Ice gamin can give +1 dmg to models with frozen heart attacking unarmoured. so 1/2/3

- Gaki attacking near kirai can base for 1/2/3 also can be boosted from empowered spirit so cb 5

- A nico lead crew with a nurse could push the CB of a bashing undead up to 9 (bolster undead + massive dose - stimulant) with a positive flip to damage.

Now im going to be thinking about the best bash combo i can do all night!

You know this is giving me an idea for an off the wall story encounter idea.

Starts taking notes

OOooo. Can't wait.

I found a really tough Bash attack. Hoffman can use Machine Puppet to give himself Cb 6:rams and Critical Strike when Bashing. If he Cheats a Ram, then spends a Soulstone and gets a third Ram, that's up to 5 damage with a Bash, with Cb 6.

I found a really tough Bash attack. Hoffman can use Machine Puppet to give himself Cb 6:rams and Critical Strike when Bashing. If he Cheats a Ram, then spends a Soulstone and gets a third Ram, that's up to 5 damage with a Bash, with Cb 6.

Before he makes the machine puppet attack, have Hoffman assimilate Ambush from a nearby Hunter (if attacking before the model activates) or Pursuit from a Warden (if attacking after the model has activated) so that he will have plus to attack and damage for this cb 6 (ram) critical strike bash. :)