Neverata

• Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Check out Teacher Joel - Please see me! :D

SO! What's going on today then? WELL! We have a very hungover Pimp Levi (cunningstunt) on table one and Headcase has killed his Pandora.....Oh deary me

Lots of Belgians on the high tables! High Five guys! Lots of great fancy dress as well. Always lots of fun but too much man flesh on show

Another great weekend thamks to Jo, her reliable assistant James and every single entrant.

5 great games, including 3 new opponents for me, and despite the cards absolutely hating me on the first day I achieved my target of 3W 2L but only finished third of the local lads (I must be teaching them well LOL).

See you all again soon.

I had a great time irriespective of my results. Had 5 great games against all new opponents. Got experience of new stuff that I had never faced before and was in awe of Jo coping with all of us despite her now being a mum and all that goes with that.

So thanks to all my opponents and to any one who came up and chatted or who I spent time with. Thanks to all players who attended especially those who came from overseas - thats the Belgians - looks like you lot enjoyed yourselves way too much and took at least half the best in faction awards to boot as well. Thanks most of all to Jo (and James who helped out and answered 3 of my rule queries admirably)

Gratz to Ho Ten Thunders and Craig Johnson for winning the event - ukrocky yoh!!

What a great weekend! Fab opponents and awesome shinanigans! Really touched to get best army and I could have gone all the way if it weren't for those pesky Neverborn!!! I'll get you next year Dreamer!

your army deserved it - looks great! The pesky neverborn will feel your wrath next time, and revenge will be sweet. :)

Edited by Joel

Thanks to all, and especially Jo, for a great event.

Apologies to the rest of Harrogate for allowing Liam to beat me (soundly) to secure top Resser spot. We'll never hear the last of it!

Did anyone happen to see a Dark Brown SuperDry coat left in the gaming room? Or can anyone suggest a way to contact the venue to ask them...no answer on their advertised telephone number...if so please PM me. Thanks.