Leveticus - steam-punk necromantic fun

graeme27uk

I was looking a the crew creator on here and clicked the Brawl box. It came up with a 2nd Master position, specifically either Ramos, Hoffman or Hamlin the Plagued.

So was wondering which out of those would work the best with Levie.

Initially I would reply with either Ramos or Hoffman just because there is a lot of construct synergy there...I really like the idea of having the Levi's big constructs being repaired and controlled by Ramos or Hoffman.

Hamelin and Levi is a completely different game however...IIRC, you can only hire from a pool of about 4 models(requirements become something like ht1 insignifcant undead soulless or constructs...However at this point both card draw mechanics sort of help offset each other (as im typing this, i keep thinking about pockets and his 20+ ss with hamelin and sharing that with Levi ;)

Levi and Hamelin can't take constructs as Hamelin is specifically not allowed them so you're limited to Ht 1 or Insignificant Undead models and soulless models. Which gives you Canine Remains, Crooligans, The Stolen, Rusty Alyce and Nix I believe + Hamelin's totem.

Not played them together but find myself very tempted to try just because the idea of two constantly respawning masters is rather amusing! :D

I was looking a the crew creator on here and clicked the Brawl box. It came up with a 2nd Master position, specifically either Ramos, Hoffman or Hamlin the Plagued.

So was wondering which out of those would work the best with Levie.

Honestly, if I were you, I'd just take Leveticus in a Brawl and not take a second master. If you really want to, Ramos is probably the best.

But Leveticus is disgusting with 4 Waifs... who needs more?

Am I reading that right! Maelstrom games are selling the Smog 1888 model for £18.90!!!!!

Is it a 54mm scale model? Or is it a 32mm model? Why is it SO expensive.... kind of makes getting it rather than the Levie model rather pointless.. I could get an entire crew for that model almost.

Your stuff, your fun, your call. I think the Cryx minis are pretty cool. If you should happen to make them converted a bit to be more Malifaux like to the masses, great. If you like them just the way they are and can get games in with people that don't mind, go for it.

How would you convert them to fit with the Malifaux theme?