sonnia and lady j

Malandres

i dont have any rules near me (at work sadly)

but i have been thinking of a few lists that i would like to try but thought i would get your critique first.

we'll start with lady j;

lady j w/ 5 pool

judge

nino

sue

3x death marshall...

and now sonnia;

sonnia

samael

judge

stalker

nino

sue....

not sure how these would work but you guys by the cards and rules will have a better idea than me on a computer that restricts everything :)

Some general suggestions and comments.

- On your Justice list. You might want to think about swapping at least one of the marshals for a Stalker. Stalkers have great utility and perform very well with any Guild master. They also bring some additional Minion-sized melee to the crew to augment Justices beat-stick.

- On your Criid Crew. Sam can really bring the pain to your opponent but he has very little defense. He can be fun to play, but be very careful with him. I am not very comfortable taking Criid with less than 6ss in a list. She is typically very soulstone dependent and can burn through stones very quickly all by herself. Having 6-8 stones is very very helpful for her. I see you like Nino in both lists. for Criid, I would make a choice to take Nino OR Sam, not both. Dropping 1 will open up more stones plus room for a second stalker. The second stalker can really augment your list as well.

Sue offers little to j I would suggest Santiago or Austringer instead. Your going to find your crew is more a gunline and easy to avoid. I have played above list many times. It works but you tend to fight for the win at the end of the game versus the beginning so it can feel frustrating.

A stalker in place of marshal can help with speed. Other alternatives for speed being, watcher, or 2 dogs.

To add on to what Nix is saying

Sam is great but he is a glass cannon.

I think putting in Santiago would gain you a soul stone(or two). His damage output is a little more varied but he is much more durable.

Have not played a lot with Sue yet, so I can't comment on him much.

Santiago is hard to master I will give you guys that. I struggled with him a lot on the beginning, but now be is one of my workhorses. His biggest weakness is against fast melee centered crews. Best way to support him is with a counter charge bodyguard, like the judge in your list. Hard to kill usually keeps him alive for 3-4 hits. Fran is the better counter charge bodyguard because companion means once his line is clear he can blast away without giving your opponent an activation.

I really like the idea of two Desperate Mercs with Criid. They kind of kill themselves, so you keep them near Sonia and have her turn them into stalkers. Sure it takes most of her AP that turn, but you have two full health stalkers for the price of one.

I'm a HUGE fan of Austringers, but I suggest running them in pairs. One is okay, two is a formidable wall that few care to stand up against :)

Exorcists are nice against constructs, spirits, undead, and nightmares.... Hunters are fast, as are Guild Hounds. Watchers are nice for giving everyone free LoS to things.

I think your lists are pretty solid... but they don't really take into account your opponents Faction or the Strategies you will be playing. I tend to build a "take all <x> crews". So I have a pretty solid Gun line for Arcanists, and Death Marshals for Ressers, etc. And every time I play I tweak them, so I can face beasts and icy constructs and metal constructs and mannequins and fire.

hey fell...

as i play a lot of random games...i never fully know what i will be up against so i was after a list that could cover them bases....i was torn between austringer or santiago and settled for santiago for now as i have that model and the austringer model is out of stock at my local store (i like to support the local store) so its chose more out of principle...

So after some playtesting and sound advice from you guys i have found a build that i like and that i can play for these fine ladies..

Lady J

Judge

Nino

2 Austringers

2 Death Marshalls

Witchling Stalker

I think you math is off on this list this come out to 36ss in minions. Drop a marshal and that would keep it ok.

Sonnia

Judge

Nino

Sue

2 Witchling Stalkers

Both at 35ss

Sonia list you forfeit a stone. I would suggest an avatar or totem.

Also be careful to not take too many high point models. The loss of one can be devastating.