Lucius Elite Division

96p

I kinda like the Warden because you are recylcing a model that would probably otherwise not see a gaming table very often.

I wish there was a bigger picture of the next two you posted. It is hard for me to see the pictures with the background.

The painting looks great from what I can see. I would love to see more of your Lady J proxy.

• 1 month later...

So at the danger of sounding dumb, but with an interest and not knowing how else to find out, I have decided to ask. I just recently started playing Lucius (about three games in) and recognize the majority of the models listed (awesome job by the way, really like what you have done). Also, while it is a proxy, I know about the Warden, have read his stats and am waiting for the model's release, but who are these others (Ruby, Secretary's Aid, and Secretary's Hand)? I know you created these models, but are they actually playable? Are their stat cards that go along with them? I have yet to get all the books and read all the fluff (but am working my way through them), so maybe I am just missing something.

...but who are these others (Ruby, Secretary's Aid, and Secretary's Hand)? I know you created these models, but are they actually playable? Are their stat cards that go along with them? I have yet to get all the books and read all the fluff (but am working my way through them), so maybe I am just missing something.

Those models do not have stat cards. They are more than likely "Pet Names" for his customized models (Guild Guard, Second Lawyer. etc). It is a somewhat common practice when using crews with lots of simialr models (Most of my bayou gremlins have pet names as well).