McTavish...Master Treatment?

i_was_like_you

I would love to see a Henchman upgrade option for Minions. I really want to build a girl gang with Miss Demeanor, the Ronin and Lady Hammerstrike whose models I love (and have) but just not sold on the Vics leading them (although I'm holding out to see what the alternate Vic sculpts will look like, could change my mind as it's looks not playability that's the factor here.)

I really need to get on the ball with attempting to mod a pair of alternate Vikies. I'm sure the really alts will look like their art from the Rules Manual, which isn't much different from their actual art, it just goes with the avatar art.

Taelor certainly would make a fun henchwoman. It'd be nice if there were a few models she could take with her that would be able to Lure an opponent closer so that she could smash 'em to bits without being as exposed in combat. Performers work, but they're a bit pricey. If their Mannequins could link to other, non-showgirl models, they'd be well worth their cost in other crews.

So far, I get the most mileage out of VonSchill and his Freikorps, as I don't want to run most of the faction specific henchmen and special forces. Would be nice to have at least a second option for the other factions, although I'm not sure which niche they'd fit into for all of them. Upgrading existing minions seems like the best bet.

For Neverborn, Coppelius was fun, but now with Weaver Widow, is he getting as much play? Nigh-infinite Teddies just seems better to me. Coppelius as a henchman leading a crew of nightmares and such would be a whole other story, though.