Ice Golem base?

Mirarii

Had same problem with my Cult of December box set. 50mm base for the Ice Golem. I think I have a 40mm base from a model that I wont be putting together just yet so I'll use that and complete the other model when I can buy some 40mm bases, but it's rather annoying. On the bright side, I have an extra Ice Pillar base ;-)

You could e-mail them and get the correct base. Their customer service department is awesome like that.

I recently bought aJustice, and she didn't come with a base, and I had no intention of using one anyways. I e-mailed Wyrd, and (even though I told them that I was putting aJustice on a scenic base) they sent me a 50mm plastic base for her.

I get packs of lipped bases fro Spirit Games which I use for lots of things since I first found discovered them playing warmachine several years ago. they are £1.10 for 10 30mm or 6 40mm or 4 50mm. I generally have plenty to hand should I have a mispack which I havent for malifaux or I drop the dratted thing whilst opening the blister which I do quite a bit.

#(#*@&!!

I already built him on a scenic base and painted it all up! I used the base that came with the box set. Great, now I gotta go take some heavy duty cutters to it. :(

I guess this is what happens when you paint first before playing. This is going to be a pain to fix....

That sucks. bad luck.

I've found out that I don't have a spare 40mm base so Will need to buy some :-( bit miffed.

Edited by rascally
grammar correction, new line removed. very exciting.