Crazy super Hammy proxy ideas?

Issalbotproto

Okay, so I was painting up my Molly Tuesday, and I decided to paint her black (she's now an African princess I'll take pictures once I'm completely done with her) but TimeLapse and I had the crazy idea to make her into a Hamlin proxy.

So the idea basically came from the fact she looks alot like Tiana from The Princess and the Frog (I know it was a very random connection) but before you know it we found this: http://www.warpathgames.com/wholesale/warpath.php?m=detail&p=70309

so we were thinking the following:

Mali Rats= Frogs

Nix= Louis the Alligator

Wench= Mama Odie (need to find a good model for her)

Stolen= Fireflies (probably paint up mosquito like fireflies I know it's kinda a stretch but they do kinda sacrifice themselves for Tiana)

But I don't know what to do for Rat catchers so if anyone comes up with any ideas for them that would be cool. If not I'm probably just gonna use some gremlins.

But if you think you have better ideas for models to use way in I want to make this an awesome (but very silly) proxy list.

I don't like proxies and this sounds like an especially radical concept. After a while you would probably get used to it, but you'd never be able to use it in any official capacity.

Hehe, i don't think this is meant for tournaments i think it is just for fun and it sounds like an amazing idea, wouldn't make me like Hamelin any more without playing dreamer to stop the rat factory getting going, but i think it would look much better:)

I don't like proxies and this sounds like an especially radical concept. After a while you would probably get used to it, but you'd never be able to use it in any official capacity.

I'm making it because I don't like the rats, I have no plan to use this in ANY competitive fashion, that's why I have Mcmourning and Perdita

Love The Idea ! Can't wait to see pictures.

If you'd lake a less "funny" alligator you could go with this:

smx_smo_clt_ess_122_000_01_large.jpg

Edit: what if you make The Vodoo witch doctor Hamelin and Tiana the Wench ?

I was thinking of that, but I just want her at the lead, I may however make the Avatar (If I ever do it) a Voodoo Doctor on this: http://www.warpathgames.com/wholesale/warpath.php?m=detail&p=62907 with this: http://www.warpathgames.com/wholesale/warpath.php?m=detail&p=73433