the call of the beast! or how I stopped worrying and learned to love marcus.

rancor709

Yeah I've done it I finally did it. I purchased marcus as my first aracanist master and as my third master overall. I have Seamus and Nico already and the call of the wild finally was too much to bear.

And so I embark on my quest to conquerer marcus. Highly inspired by both the team marcus thread and by ukrocky's definative marcus is a beast thread.

To start I have

2xNight terrors

1xshikome

1xconvict gunslinger

1xrogue necromancy

3x silruids

Marcus

Jackalope

2xwaldergeidt

2x molemen

1x soulstone miner

1x Von schill

I avoid marcus' box set as myranda seems more trouble than she's worth and I don't like the razerspine. Although at somepoint I may pick all of them up. My question is are the models I have a solid start point for marcus. I really don't want to run kaeris. With marcus yet as I am saving her for the inevitable expansion to ramos. As I like to have at least 2 masters before I buy henchmen. Personal rule and all.

Malifaux has me so addicted right now its funny and marcus makes a nice contrast to my seamus and nico collection with some overlap of model choice. Marcus players of the world unite!