hmmm molly

TimeLapse

I have thought of adding a nurse to massive dose the necrotic machine, first do stimulant and then speed, then with its last action on its 2 activation do philosophy of uncertainty. With 3 walk actions at 7 inches that is 21 inches in total so you could reach any model you want. If molly also gave it vigor that would be 30 inches of walking and a cast.

Also Necrotic's poison 3 is awesome with cb 8 with help from the nurse, 10 if bolstered its almost an insta hit if you have the crow card to spare.

Hmmm will have to buy the totem.

I previously thought that molly's summoning was rubbish... But in a recent game against kaeris... Its what won me the game. We had a bit of a mosh pit in one corner going, and his gunsmiths mowed my army of belles and crooligans down in a couple turns (also wiping out his gamins) and molly hopped into the area and summoned twice using her 2 (0) actions bringing a sybelle and a belle, and they made short work of what was left.

Molly still mostly disapointed in a molly led crew... she just doesnt seem to be able to do enough herself to make it good imho

I previously thought that molly's summoning was rubbish... But in a recent game against kaeris... Its what won me the game. We had a bit of a mosh pit in one corner going, and his gunsmiths mowed my army of belles and crooligans down in a couple turns (also wiping out his gamins) and molly hopped into the area and summoned twice using her 2 (0) actions bringing a sybelle and a belle, and they made short work of what was left.

Molly still mostly disapointed in a molly led crew... she just doesnt seem to be able to do enough herself to make it good imho

Just a quick note, Instinctual lets you use two different 0 actions, so no double-summoning unless it's during different activations.

I have had moderate luck with Molly thus far. I think im around .500 in my games with her. I'll share my thoughts. and standard build

30 Stones

Molly 5 Stones

Necro Machine

2 Crooligans

Rotten Belle

Sybelle

Rogue Necro

The first thing I notice is that any game where I can get a couple masks my crew is like a blur, between Call Bell and Imbue Vigor, the crew and haul it down the field.

The Second thing I notice is that no one in the crew really hits very well outside of the rogue necro, so protecting him until you need him is key. Also keep the Necro Machine back until you can get him in for a kill shot. In every game I've played except one where he died (any pretty much my whole crew), he has killed a pretty amazing opponents model. (Judge, Lelu, Shikome, Coppelius)

Last thing is that against a living Crew Molly shines. Reveal Philip, Gorgon's tear, and uncontrolled Crying will force a lot of cards out of your opponents hand if Molly can get into the thick of the fight. and with a lot of soul stones, and her masterful dead trigger, she is fairly easy to keep alive.

So played a nico molly list vs a semus molly list yesterday and found out how useless she is in most lists, most of her cool ablities only work vs living models a trait that is hard to come by in some lists. She limited in models when she is the master and she is only fully effective vs living models, ... what?

Also why do bells need extra movement buffs? There core function is to lure models to them. I don't know. What molly needs is a good small based horror model that has a good attack and damge stats, is worth summoning and is its speed is like 3/7 so that he needs molly to speed him up.

I would do a horror with long sharp claws, paired them with cb 5. Have the damge out put be 2/4/6 with the flay trigger. The claws will be poison 1. Let it be able to remove poison counters from target model to make healing flips for itself or other horrors.

Oh and an ablity that let's him take a poison counter off an enamy model to make his claws poison 3 durring its next strike. Call it siphon contagion. And finaly two spells, one that gives 5 poison counters to a model that has one or more counters (replacing as poson does any conters the models already had). The 2nd spell could be something like poison fog, none horror models that end there movement in the poison fog get one poison counter if they don't have one already.

Hmmm I would love to see it but my guess we will see lack luster horror adds and molly will faid into the background.