This can't be!

Smokey616

Remember though, that it's only move *actions*, not move *effects*. That is, walks, charges and jumps are the only things that will trigger it. Pushes and the like will not trigger it (such as those, say, from One Fluid Motion).

Indeed, that is true, such a shame though:P

Can you walk past a model, hit it as you reach it, use one fluid motion to get a push, then finish the walk? Giving you, say, a 4" walk, a strike, a 4" push, then the remaining 5" of the walk. And all for the princely sum of 1AP?

yes you can :D

also a charge is a move action so Cass generates an additional attack on a charge ;)... if you wanted to

So let me see if I have this right... I have Cassy with 1 model nearby and another model slightly off to the side a fair way back. With line of sight to the rear model I could declare a charge on that model, taking me into melee range of the closer model. I could pause the charge to melee strike it, trigger 'one fluid motion' allowing me to push 4 inches, then continue the charge, giving me an extra 4 inches of charge range in the rare occasion the positioning works out? Awesomesauce!!!

Also do you have to make a disengaging thingy to continue moving since you're in melee range?

So just to be clear, after the Corphee does (0)Sword Dance then takes a walk action, it can make one blade strike against a model in her path, then must perform a disengaging duel to see if it can finish the interrupted walk action? And if I wanted to ignore that disengaging duel, I simply need a mask (in my free strike duel) in order to get the 'one fluid motion' trigger and push out of the target's melee range? Is all this correct?

So just to be clear, after the Corphee does (0)Sword Dance then takes a walk action, it can make one blade strike against a model in her path, then must perform a disengaging duel to see if it can finish the interrupted walk action? And if I wanted to ignore that disengaging duel, I simply need a mask (in my free strike duel) in order to get the 'one fluid motion' trigger and push out of the target's melee range? Is all this correct?

Yes that is correct, unless they cast the sublime performance spell first, then they automatically get an extra mask in their combat, giving them the 4" push to ignore the strike.