Carver Mini

twenty4seven

From memory, I believe one or two podcast interviews with Nathan (pre-Gencon 2011) included some talk of scenario-related releases. If that's still the plan, I'd expect Carver to be part of that. I'd be definitely buying it too. :smugpuppet1

Edited by Rathnard

Expect a pretty hefty price tag on it, because from what I recall it was a huge model. Absolutely beautiful and so amazingly detailed but huge (Nightmare Lord Chompy Bits Size).

Actually

Since 3 of them went to Cincinnati players

I see them every week

It's about the size (hight) of the standard box set chompy

It's less bulky

But I imagine it will cost about the same as the avatars

It's the model from last years Halloween story encounters

Several were made and given away at GEN CON as prizes

There was some discussion, ( though it must have only been speculative) that it would be available for Halloween this year

Well, there was a lot of discussion about it being available to the masses at some point. That was the extent of the discussion at GenCon with Sketch.

The rest of us just drummed up speculation that it might come out THIS Halloween, since they obviously have a mold for it and such since they made the ones for GenCon.

Honestly, I want one too, but I'm not too upset if it gets pushed back to say, next halloween. Gives the folks who won them at GenCon a bit of time for them to feel special.