The Aethervox Episode 9: "I Love Lucius"

Prunesquallor

The Aethervox 9 is here! http://theaethervox.com/

We're doing another tactics interview this episode (that's right - two in a row!), but don't fret - we're hard already hard at work on The Aethervox 10, which will be another full episode.

This episode we speak to James, aka FoeRender, about Lucius and his Elite Division. Hope you enjoy!

Hmm. The interview ends mid-sentence at 1:26:27. Seems odd, and short compared to your usual tactica discussion. Did something go amiss?

Woops! You're right. Thanks for pointing that out. It is shorter than our normal interviews, but there's around 5 minutes missing. Not sure how that happened. This should be fixed within the hour.

Question regarding the music you've chosen for Lucius:

Great theme song?

Or GREATEST theme song?

The latter, I believe.

Anyone else of the right age to remember M.A.S.K.? The cartoon, or the toys? They were like transformers, except instead of being robots they were vehicles that transformed into other, slightly different vehicles.

Anyone else of the right age to remember M.A.S.K.? The cartoon, or the toys? They were like transformers, except instead of being robots they were vehicles that transformed into other, slightly different vehicles.

I loved M.A.S.K. as a kid. Till this day I wish sports cards with Gull wing doors could fly.

I had loads of the toys...including the sports car with the gull wings. I still think of it every time I see the tail lights on a Corvette.

The cartoon I remember being pretty awful...and it always had the same characters, almost ignoring others (the first touy I got was the Rock star on a Motorbike/Helicopter, and he was almost never in it.)

Enjoyed the episode BTW.

Great episode! I've just finished painting most of my Lucius crew so I'm tempted to give them a run.

A couple of things though;

You cannot take the Brutal Effigy and Lucius in the same crew, since they're both form different special forces.

Papa Loco can use Take Ya With Me regardless of how many Wds he has left. The Spell deals Dg, not wounds, so the spell is fair game as per pg 44 of the rules manual.

Christ, I'd never heard of MASK until now. I suppose it never turned up in Australia...

Papa Loco can use Take Ya With Me regardless of how many Wds he has left. The Spell deals Dg, not wounds, so the spell is fair game as per pg 44 of the rules manual.

Christ, I'd never heard of MASK until now. I suppose it never turned up in Australia...

I don't have the card on me but I believe he needs to be left with at least 2 wounds . It is a card specific rule .