Downtown Malifaux -MKII

jmp_mydog

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

For my first post, allow me to add my own "Wow" to the mix. I know I'm not up to casting yet, but am willing to kit-bash as much as possible when slicing up floral stryrofoam or foamcore doesn't get me where I need to be. In general, is their a railroading scale/gauge you're using here?

Actually, that scale/gauge is kind of a jumpball to any sceneshoppers here. From what I've been able to divine with my limited...everything...looks as through classic O (AKA O-27) gauge might work nicely, but that G would be right out as just too big.

is their a railroading scale/gauge you're using here?

Actually, that scale/gauge is kind of a jumpball to any sceneshoppers here. From what I've been able to divine with my limited...everything...looks as through classic O (AKA O-27) gauge might work nicely, but that G would be right out as just too big.

The lamposts are O scale. The train is a cheap toy that doesn't really fall into a traditional gauge.

---------- Post added at 08:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:38 AM ----------

Looking good so far. I expect it will be amazing when finished, like your other boards.

Thanks! Glad to see another MI henchman. How are things going at Pandy?

Thanks! Glad to see another MI henchman. How are things going at Pandy?

Monday will be my first day as a Henchman, so we'll see! There has been a good resurgence of new players there recently. Hopefully I can draw back some of the old ones who left as things get going soon.