Molly

Bleeding Through

A few times ive read that Molly can summon a rogue necromancy which would be killer in a seamus list but upon reading her entry it.says nothing on her being able to summon it, yes it is a horror but its a bigger base size than 30mm.

Can she summon it or cant she. Yes I am being dim and the answer seems to be no she cant but people have been saying she can

Molly's place is by Seamus' side.

35ss

Seamus, the Mad Hatter (master, 2ss cache)*

Molly Squippidge (henchman, 9ss)

Rogue Necromancy (minion, 10ss)

Madame Sybelle (minion, 6ss)

Dead Doxy (minion, 5ss)

Dead Doxy (minion, 5ss)

Lots of Terrifying is fun

Edited by Matamane

Thats a shame. 10pts seems a bit much for a seamus crew to expel on a single model especially as he has so few ss for his cache.

While yes the RN can be summoned by McMourning and Nico I`m on a mission to have only a single master and henchmen per faction (i`m failing all ready but I really am trying... Wyrd`s fault :-]) but anyway another question then. Book 3 minions apart from the dead doxy of course who or what else goes well in a Seamus crew any pointers of help appreciated

I like the idea of the Carrion Effigy with Avatar Seamus. aSeamus can't really use corpse counters, but a free heal each turn might well keep him up. And as your planning to manifest it doesn't matter that you lose your totem slot.

It's almost like they planned it...

(By 'they' I mean the evil lizard men! They're wearing people faces I tell ya!!)